At least one living or private individual is linked to this note - Details withheld.
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Joseph Cleveland Anders, b. 31 May 1887, Schuyler County, Missouri , d. 10 Sep 1967, Kirksville Hospital, Kirksville, Adair County, Missouri |
||Ruth Leona Shelton, b. 8 Aug 1899, Scotland County, Missouri , d. 23 Oct 1995, Kirksville, Adair County, Missouri |
||24 Sep 1914
||Scotland County, Missouri [1, 2]
|Missouri Marriage Records
- Marriage License: Scotland County, Missouri:
Groom: Joseph C. Andres; Residence: Memphis, Scotland County, Missouri; Age: over 21; Bride: Ruth L. Shelton; Residence: Scotland County, Missouri; Age: under 18; Consent, Bride's Father: Nat Shelton; Officiant: J. H. Lang, M. E. Pastor; Marriage Date: September 24, 1914; Marriage Location: Granger, Missouri; Marriage filing date: December 8, 1914; Clerk of Court: R. W. Campbell
- Joseph C. and Ruth L. Anders's grave is located at the Memphis Cemetery in Memphis, Scotland County, Missouri. The epitaph on the stone is: "Anders. Ruth L., August 8, 1899 - October 28, 1965; Joseph C., May 31, 1877 - September 10, 1967."
||The Headstone of Joseph Cleveland and Ruth Leona (Shelton) Anders
||The Marriage License of Ruth Leona Shelton and Joseph Cleveland Anders|
Ruth and Joseph were married September 24, 1914, at Granger, Scotland County, Missouri.
- [S1601] Shelton, David Francis - Email.
- [S438] Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002 (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).
- [S1625] Anders, Joseph Cleveland and Ruth Leona (Shelton) - Headstone Photograph, (their grave is at the Memphis Cemetery in Memphis, Scotland County, Missouri; photo provided courtesy of "NE MO" at Find A Grave (web site); Memorials #: 43465460 & 43465473) (Reliability: 3).