||Mattie Mary Banks [1, 2] |
||Between 1868 and 1869
- This was according to the 1880 federal census.
||Louisa County, Iowa 
- Her given name was also spelled "Matie."
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa 
- M. Mary Banks, daughter, single, female, white, age 11, born in Iowa, father's birthplace Pennsylvania, mother's birthplace Ohio
||Louisa County, Iowa, Cemetery Records  |
- Name: Matie (Banks) Peters; Sex: F; Born: 0; Died or Buried: 0; Age: 0; Buried: Wapello (township = Wapello) County/State: Louisa, Iowa; Military Service: none; Book: LCC ©1990 - page W-84 Notes: [no dates]; wife of Charles W. Peters
||Wapello Cemetery, Wapello Township, Louisa County, Iowa 
||31 Mar 2015 |
- [S401] Holland, Thomas - Descendants of Thomas Holland (1781), James Dennis Holland, (Holland Project Version 500, May 9, 1999 (offline 2/2008)) (Reliability: 3).
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Source Information: Census Place: Family History Library Film: Wapello, Louisa, Iowa; NA Film Number: 1254350; Page Number: T9-0350 454B
- [S634] Louisa County, Iowa - Cemetery Records Through 1997 (Rootsweb) (Reliability: 3).
- [S30] Louisa County, Iowa - Louisa County History 1911, Arthur Springer, (The S. J. Clarke Publishing Company, 1911, Chicago, Illinois), pages 33-34 (Reliability: 4).