1922 - 1998
||Ova P. Goodnight [1, 2] |
||3 Mar 1922
||Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana [1, 2]
||3 Nov 1998
||Mulberry Lutheran Home, Mulberry, Clinton County, Indiana [1, 2]
||4 Nov 1998
||Frankfort, Clinton County, Indiana 
|The Times |
- Ova P. Goodnight, 76, Mulberry Lutheran Home, died at 7:20 p.m. November 3, 1998, there after a lengthy illness.
Mr. Goodnight grew up in the Kirklin area and had lived in Hanceville, Alabama, for 40 years. He was a member of Bethlehem East Baptist Church in Hanceville.
He was born March 3, 1922, in Kirklin, to David P. and Elizabeth Iola Amos Goodnight.
He is survived by two sisters, Georgia Gnidecki of Chicago and Juanita Hampton of Fort Wayne.
Two brothers and three sisters preceded him in death.
Services will be 3:30 p.m. Thursday at Goodwin Funeral Home, with the Reverend Calvin Eastwood officiating.
Burial will follow at Oak Hill Cemetery, Kirklin.
Friends may call after 2:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
||5 Nov 1998
||Oak Hill Cemetery, Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana 
||14 Feb 2015 |
||David Philip Goodnight, b. 28 Feb 1885, Tipton County, Indiana , d. 10 Dec 1937, Frankfort, Clinton County, Indiana |
||Elizabeth Iola Amos, b. 15 Aug 1889, Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana , d. 7 Oct 1955, Logansport, Cass County, Indiana |
- There was at least one child from this marriage.
- [S426] Find A Grave (web site) (Reliability: 3).
- [S13204] Goodnight, Ova P. - Obituary, (originally published in The Times, Frankfort, Indiana; November 4, 1998; republished at Find A Grave) (Reliability: 3).
- [S4600] World Connect - The Singletary-Dunham Family: delcy, (last updated: 2008-05-30 21:57:29 UTC (Fri), contact Dave) (Reliability: 3).