1851 - 1893
||Cyrenus Dewey Bevans [1, 2] |
||22 Dec 1851
||Morning Sun, Louisa County, Iowa 
- Per researcher Joy Conwell, it's likely his name was Reverend "D. C." Bevans.
||Morning Sun Township, Louisa County, Iowa 
- (Living with his wife and three children: John O., Lulu, and "Clarance":) Cyrenies Bevans, head of household, married, male, white, age 28, born in Illinois, occupation farmer, father's birthplace Ohio, mother's birthplace Ohio
||31 Aug 1893
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa 
||Middle Fork Cemetery, Ringgold County, Iowa 
||19 Feb 2015 |
||Ida Sylvesta Umphrey, b. 20 Jun 1857, Iowa , d. 30 Nov 1918, Saint Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri |
||23 Mar 1876
||at the home of James Garland Umphrey, Louisa County, Iowa [3, 4]
|Iowa Marriage Records
- (ancestry.com record:) Bevans, C. D.; Spouse: Humphrey, Ida S.; Marriage Date: 23 March 1876; County: Louisa; State: Iowa
(Family Search Labs record:) Groom's Name: C. D. Bevans; Bride's Name: Ida S. Umphrey; Marriage Date: 23 March 1876; Marriage Place: Louisa County, Iowa; Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I10111-4; System Origin: Iowa-EASy; Source Film Number: 1006646; Reference Number: p 28; Collection: Iowa Marriages, 1809-1992
| ||1. John Ony Bevans, b. 9 Jan 1877, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Lulu Bevans, b. Between 1877 and 1878, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Clarence Dewey Bevans, b. 4 Jun 1879, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown|
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
From LDS Familysearch.org, online. Census Place: Family History Library Film: Morning Sun, Louisa, Iowa; NA Film Number: 1254350; Page Number: T9-0350 488B.
- [S426] Find A Grave (web site) (Reliability: 3).
- [S13] Iowa Marriage Collection, 1809 -1992 (Family Search) (Reliability: 3).
- [S26] Iowa Marriages, 1851-1900 (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).
- [S26] Iowa Marriages, 1851-1900 (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 4).