1899 - 1991
||Kenneth Willard Cook, Sr. [1, 2] |
||7 Aug 1899 
||13 Nov 1991 [2, 3]
||15 Nov 1991
||Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa 
|The Hawk Eye |
- The service for Kenneth Willard Cook Sr., who died Wednesday, November 13, 1991, will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Elliott Chapel in New London with the Reverend Gerald L. Allsup officiating.
Interment will be in the Jaggar Cemetery, Danville. The family will receive friends from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Friday with the Masonic rites held at 7:30 p.m. at Elliott Chapel, Memorials have been established for the Fort Hayes State University Endowment Fund and the Danville Rescue Squad.
|Social Security Administration Information
- Cook, Kenneth; born: 7 August 1899; died: 13 November 1991; age: 92; last residence: (not specified); last benefit: (none specified); state where issued: Iowa
||16 Nov 1991
||Jaggar Cemetery, Danville Township, Des Moines County, Iowa 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Frances Evelyn Allen, b. 28 Jan 1911, Danville, Des Moines County, Iowa , d. 29 Aug 1996, Burlington Medical Center, Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa |
||24 Nov 1932
||Nashua, Chickasaw County, Iowa 
- There was one son from this marriage.
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S266] New London, Iowa - New London Journal Centennial Edition Newspaper, M. Ruth (DeLong) Peterson, (published by The New London Journal on the occasion of the paper's centennial in 1975, Duane Griggs, editor; New London, Henry County, Iowa: composed and printed by The Hawk Eye; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa), page 168 (Reliability: 3).
- [S6008] Cook, Frances Evelyn (Allen) - Obituary, (originally published in The Hawk Eye, page 9A, August 31, 1996; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S11887] Cook, Kenneth Willard (Sr.) - Obituary, (originally published in The Hawk Eye, page 9A, November 15, 1991; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).