1915 - 2002
||Ruth A. Allen [1, 2] |
||24 Feb 1915
||near Danville, Des Moines County, Iowa [3, 4]
||9 Jan 2002
||Wapello Nursing and Care Center, Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa [3, 4]
||11 Jan 2002
||Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa 
|The Hawk Eye |
- (Abridged Obituary:) Ruth A. Luth, 86, of Wapello Nursing and Care Center in Wapello, formerly of Mediapolis, died Wednesday, January 9, 2002, at the care center.
Born February 24, 1915, near Danville, she was the daughter of Gail H. and Rosa Siefken Allen. She married Oscar Luth. He died in 1943.
Mrs. Luth was a graduate of New London High School. She lived on the family farm for many years and worked as a cook at Mediapolis High School for several years. [...]
|Social Security Administration Information
- Ruth A. Luth; born: 24 February 1915; died: 9 January 2002 (V); last residence: 52653 (Wapello, Louisa, Iowa); last benefit: (none specified); Social Security #: 482-48-0768; state where issued: Iowa
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Gail Homer Allen, b. 19 Nov 1888, Dodgeville, Des Moines County, Iowa , d. 23 Oct 1949, Danville, Des Moines County, Iowa |
||Rosetta Siefken, b. 1892, d. 1944 |
- [S3661] Miller, Hazel Pearl (Allen) - Obituary, (originally published in The Hawk Eye, page 9B, February 28, 1988; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S266] New London, Iowa - New London Journal Centennial Edition Newspaper, M. Ruth (DeLong) Peterson, (published by The New London Journal on the occasion of the paper's centennial in 1975, Duane Griggs, editor; New London, Henry County, Iowa: composed and printed by The Hawk Eye; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa), page 168 (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S11885] Luth, Ruth A. (Allen) - Obituary (Abridged), (originally published in the online edition of The Hawk Eye, January 11, 2002; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).