1925 - 2000
||Jack J. Coakley [1, 2] |
||8 Sep 1925
||East Moline, Rock Island County, Illinois [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||East Moline, Rock Island County, Illinois 
- Jack Coakley, son, male, white, age 4, single, did not attend school since September 1929, born in Illinois, father's birthplace Wisconsin, mother's birthplace Illinois, state code: 61, occupation none
||Kane County, Illinois 
|an unknown Kane County, Illinois, newspaper; republished at Find A Grave (web site) |
- Jack J. Coakley, 75, of Montgomery, Illinios died suddenly Monday, November 21, 2000, at his residence. He was born September 8, 1925, in East Moline, Illinios, the son of the late Glenn and Stella (Roberts) Coakley.
Prior to his retirement in 1980, he was employed in the Maintenance Department of the East Aurora School District for several years. He served his country Honorably with the USMC during WWII. He was a member of the Aurora Moose Lodge #400 and the Roosevelt American Legion Post #84 of Aurora.
He is survived by a daughter, Diana (Dennis) Duffy of Oswego; a son, Jack G. "Rocky" (Lauralee) Coakley of Oswego; seven grandchildren, Rebecca Coakley of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, Jennifer (David) Hart of Montgomery, Dan (Pat) Duffy of Oswego, Doug (Pat) Duffy of Watseka, Illinois, Tony Bakacs of Montgomery, Paula (Dave) Carter of Plano, Julie (Russell) Garcia of Oswego; 12 great grandchildren; a sister, Betty Fulton of East Moline, Illinios; a brother, Eugene (Margaret) Coakley of Aurora; several nieces and nephews and a sister in-law, Dora Coakley of Montgomery.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Marie Coakley; a daughter, Donna Bakacs and nine sisters and brothers.
A funeral service will be held on Monday, November 27, 2000, at 10 a.m. at the McKeown-Dunn Funeral Home, Ltd. in Oswego with Reverend Dan Stempora officiating.
Visitation will take place on Sunday, November 26, 2000, from 2 to 5 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will take place at Lincoln Memorial Park in Oswego.
Memorials may be directed to the American Cancer Society.
For additional information, call 630-554-3888 or 800-942-DUNN.
||20 Nov 2000
||Montgomery, Kane County, Illinois [2, 3, 4]
||21 Nov 2000 
|Social Security Administration Information
- Jack J. Coakley; born: 8 September 1925; died: 20 November 2000 (V); last residence: 22642 (Linden, Warren, Virginia); last benefit: (none specified); Social Security #: 332-12-3279; state where issued: Illinois
||Find A Grave Memorial# 5101610 & U.S. Veterans Gravesites [4, 6] |
- His grave is at the Lincoln Memorial Park, Oswego, Kendall County, Illinois; memorial provided courtesy of James Seidelman
There was no headstone photo online at Find A Grave as of October 2012
(U.S. Veterans Gravesites:) Name: Jack J. Coakley; Service Info.: CPL US MARINE CORPS WORLD WAR II; Birth Date: 8 September 1925; Death Date: 20 November 2000; Cemetery: Lincoln Memorial Park; Cemetery Address: Route 2 Box 142 US 30 South of 34 Aurora, Illinois 60504
||27 Nov 2000
||Lincoln Memorial Park, Oswego, Kendall County, Illinois [2, 4, 6]
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Glen Crosby Coakley, b. 6 Dec 1888, Beloit, Rock County, Wisconsin , d. 1958, Oswego, Kendall County, Illinois |
||Stella Roberts, b. Between 1889 and 1890, Illinois , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Between 1906 and 1907 
||Marie R. (Unknown), b. 15 Oct 1926, d. 10 Jun 1997 |
- There were three children from this marriage.
|U.S. Public Records Index
- Name: Jack J. Coakley; Birth Date: September 1925; Phone Number: 851-0200; Address: 19 North Highland Avenue, Aurora, Illinois 60506-1001 (1992); [61 Afton Drive, Aurora, Illinois 60500-1201 (1975)]; [425 South Union, Aurora, Illinois 60505]
Name: Marie R. Coakley; Birth Date: October 1926; Phone Number: 851-0200; Address: 19 North Highland Avenue, Aurora, Illinois 60506-1001 (1992); [61 Afton Drive, Aurora, Illinois 60500-1201 (1975)]; [425 South Union, Aurora, Illinois 60505]
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S77] 1930 US Census (Reliability: 3).
East Moline city, Ward 1; Block 400-500, South Moline Township, Rock Island County, Illinois; enumeration district: 81-17, supervisor's district: 12; sheet number: 17A, page number: 155; enumeration date: April 11, 1930
- [S5616] Coakley, Jack J. - Obituary, (originally published in an unknown Kane County, Illinois, newspaper, November 2000; republished at Find A Grave (web site)) (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S5113] U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006 (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).
- [S11733] Ancestry Public Member: Smith Family Tree (Reliability: 3).
- [S426] Find A Grave (web site) (Reliability: 3).
- [S72] 1910 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Beloit city, Rock County, Wisconsin, ward 4; enumeration district: 97, supervisor's district: 1, sheet number: 13B, page number: 121; enumeration date: May 4, 1910
- [S71] U.S. Public Records Index (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).