1833 - 1910
||Adam L. Foggy, Sr. [1, 2] |
||28 Aug 1833
||Tyler County, (West) Virginia [3, 4]
||Pleasant Ridge Township, Lee County, Iowa 
- (Living with his wife, Elizabeth at his father James's house:) Adam Foggy, age 25, male, occupation farmer, born in Virginia, married within 1860
||31 Aug 1910
||Henry County, Iowa 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||James Foggy, Sr., b. 1796, Edinburgh, , Midlothian, Scotland , d. 16 Apr 1864 |
||Margaret Afflect, b. 1790, Scotland , d. 4 Apr 1858 |
- According to an online source, there were at least seven children from this marriage.
||Elizabeth Lomax, b. Abt 1840, Ohio , d. Yes, date unknown |
||28 Dec 1859
||Henderson County, Illinois 
|Illinois Marriage Index
- Groom: Foggy, Adam; Bride: Lomax, Elizabeth; Marriage date: 1859-12-28; Volume: 00B/0007; County: Henderson
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S266] New London, Iowa - New London Journal Centennial Edition Newspaper, M. Ruth (DeLong) Peterson, (published by The New London Journal on the occasion of the paper's centennial in 1975, Duane Griggs, editor; New London, Henry County, Iowa: composed and printed by The Hawk Eye; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa), page 181 (Reliability: 3).
- [S10394] Foggy Meeting, Frank Mathews, (originally published in the Mt. Pleasant Weekly News, Saturday, September 27, 1899; Mount Pleasant, Henry County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S451] 1860 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Page Number: 14, Sheet Number: 248, Pleasant Ridge Township, Lee County, Iowa; Post Office: West Point; enumerated in June 1860
- [S2066] World Connect - Penny Gaylord: :3160450, (last updated: 2005-11-12 21:47:49 UTC (Sat), contact: Penny Savage) (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S260] Illinois Marriage Index 1763-1900 (Illinois State Archives) (Reliability: 3).