1895 - Yes, date unknown
||George Versteeg  |
||Garfield Township, Mahaska County, Iowa 
- George Versteeg, son, white, male, born in May 1895, age 5, single, born in Iowa, father born in Iowa, mother born in Iowa, attended school 9 months during the previous year, could read, could write, could speak English
||Oskaloosa, Mahaska County, Iowa 
- George Ver Steeg, son, male, white, age 15, single, birthplace Iowa, father's birthplace Iowa, mother's birthplace Iowa, could speak English, occupation baker, nature of industry bakery, wage earner, not out of work April 15, 1910, could read, could write, attended school since September 1909
||Yes, date unknown
||31 Mar 2015 |
||William Versteeg, b. Abt 1858, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Bastiaantje "Jane" Brouwer, b. 8 Apr 1860, Pella, Marion County, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown |
||16 Mar 1879
||Pella, Marion County, Iowa [1, 3, 4]
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Garfield Township, Mahaska County, Iowa; enumeration district: 60, supervisor's district: 6, sheet number: 14B, page number: 66; enumeration date: July 5, 1900
- [S72] 1910 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Oskaloosa city, Oskaloosa Township, Mahaska County, Iowa; enumeration district: 75, supervisor's district: 6, sheet number: 6B, page number: 75; enumeration date: April 19, 1910
- [S4968] World Connect - McNeal Allison Morrow Unions: cruella, (last updated: 2008-01-18 14:37:08 UTC (Fri), contact: Linda) (Reliability: 3).
- [S4969] World Connect - Bert-Van Der Aarde: petritsch, (last updated: 2005-09-04 02:19:01 UTC (Sun), contact: Valaree Petritsch) (Reliability: 3).