1894 - Yes, date unknown
||Deena P. Versteeg [1, 2] |
- Her name appeared to be "Dinnia" on the 1900 federal census.
||Garfield Township, Mahaska County, Iowa 
- Dinnia Versteeg, daughter, white, female, born in May 1894, age 6, single, born in Iowa, father born in Iowa, mother born in Iowa, attended school 9 months during the previous year, could read, could write, could speak English
||Oskaloosa, Mahaska County, Iowa 
- Deena Ver Steeg, daughter, female, white, age 16, single, birthplace Iowa, father's birthplace Iowa, mother's birthplace Iowa, could speak English, occupation servant, nature of industry boarding house, wage earner, not out of work April 15, 1910, number of weeks out of work in 1909: 0, could read, could write, did not attend school since September 1909
||Yes, date unknown
||31 Mar 2015 |
||William Versteeg, b. Abt 1858, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Bastiaantje "Jane" Brouwer, b. 8 Apr 1860, Pella, Marion County, Iowa , d. Yes, date unknown |
||16 Mar 1879
||Pella, Marion County, Iowa [1, 3, 4]
- [S4968] World Connect - McNeal Allison Morrow Unions: cruella, (last updated: 2008-01-18 14:37:08 UTC (Fri), contact: Linda) (Reliability: 3).
- [S72] 1910 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Oskaloosa city, Oskaloosa Township, Mahaska County, Iowa; enumeration district: 75, supervisor's district: 6, sheet number: 6B, page number: 75; enumeration date: April 19, 1910
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Garfield Township, Mahaska County, Iowa; enumeration district: 60, supervisor's district: 6, sheet number: 14B, page number: 66; enumeration date: July 5, 1900
- [S4969] World Connect - Bert-Van Der Aarde: petritsch, (last updated: 2005-09-04 02:19:01 UTC (Sun), contact: Valaree Petritsch) (Reliability: 3).