1899 - 1965
||Jesse S. Rexroad [1, 2] |
|West Virginia Birth Records
||Braxton County, West Virginia 
- West Virginia, Register of Births. Page: 38; Upper Assessment District, Braxton County, 1899; Line Numbered: 248; Year: 1899; Date of Birth: September 13; Name of Child if Named: J. S. Rexroad; Race: white; Sex: male; Born (Alive/Dead): alive; Place of Birth: Braxton County; Father's Name: G. M. Rexroad; Father's Occupation: farmer; Father's Residence: Braxton County; Mother's Name: L. V. Rexroad; How many at a Birth: 1; Sources of Info: Name of Person Giving Information: G. M. Rexroad; Relation of Informant to Person born: father
||Jesse S. Rexroad's Birth Record
Braxton County, West Virginia
||13 Sep 1899
||Braxton County, West Virginia [1, 2, 3]
||Salt Lick District, Braxton County, West Virginia 
- Jesse Rexroad, son, white, male, born in September 1899, age 8/12, single, born in West Virginia, father born in West Virginia, mother born in West Virginia
|Social Security Administration Information
- Jesse Rexroad; born: 13 September 1899; died: July 1965; last residence: 26601 (Sutton, Braxton, West Virginia); last benefit: (none specified); Social Security #: 298-14-0262; state where issued: Ohio
||Jul 1965 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||George Miner "Miner" Rexroad, b. 2 Nov 1869, Lewis County, West Virginia , d. 2 Dec 1923, Rosedale, Braxton County, West Virginia |
||Elizabeth Virginia "Lillie" Lockard, b. Mar 1874, Braxton County, West Virginia , d. 18 Sep 1913, Exchange, Braxton County, West Virginia |
|West Virginia Marriage Records
||4 Mar 1896
||Braxton County, West Virginia 
- Marriage License. West Virginia: Page 96; County of Braxton. To-wit: To any person licensed to Celebrate Marriages: You are hereby authorized to join together in the holy state of Matrimony; according to the Rites and Ceremonies of your Church or Religious Denomination, and the laws of the State of West Virginia, George M. Rexroad and Miss Lillie V. Lockard. Given under my hand, as Clerk of the County Court of the County of Braxton, this 4th day of March 1896. C. W. Newlon, Clerk County Court of Braxton County. Clerk's Certificate: Preliminary inquiries and answers thereto, made and ascertained by C. W. Newlon/Clerk of the County Court of the County of Braxton, State of West Virginia relative to Mr. George M. Rexroad of George M. Rexroad County, and State of Upshur, to whom the accompanying Marriage License is issued. The Full Names of the Parties are as Follows: His full name is West Virginia, Her full name is Lillie V. Lockard; His age is 28, Her age is 22, He was born in Lewis County, State of West Virginia; She was born in Braxton County, State of West Virginia; His place of residence is Upshur County, West Virginia; Her place of residence is Braxton County, West Virginia; The name of the party giving the foregoing information [is] George M. Rexroad of Upshur County, State of West Virginia. Given under my hand this 4th day of March, 1896. C. W. Newlon, Clerk County Court. Minister's Return or Endorsement. I, John A. Cobb, a Minister of the M. P. Church do certify that, on the 5th day of March, 1896, at my residence, I united in Marriage the above named and described parties, under authority of the foregoing license. John A. Cobb (signature)
||5 Mar 1896
||Braxton County, West Virginia [4, 5]
||The Marriage License of Elizabeth Virginia "Lillie" Lockard and George "Miner" Rexroad
Lillie and Miner were married March 5, 1896, in Braxton County, West Virginia.
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Salt Lake District, Braxton County, West Virginia; enumeration district: 9, supervisor's district: 1, sheet number: 4B, page number: 158; enumeration date: June 6, 1900
- [S4905] West Virginia Birth Records (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S880] West Virginia Marriage Licenses (Reliability: 3).
- [S4920] World Connect - rexroad: 3260414, (last updated: 2008-04-02 01:45:24 UTC (Wed), contact: Frederick Rexroad) (Reliability: 3).