1895 - 1953
||George William Dean [1, 2] |
||19 Apr 1895
||Upshur County, West Virginia [1, 3]
||Coal District, Harrison County, West Virginia 
- Geo. W. Dean, son, white, male, born in April 1895, age 5, single, born in West Virginia, father born in West Virginia, mother born in West Virginia
- He was widowed, so he was married, but there are no marriages as of January 2008 at the online West Virginia vital records site which would seem to be to this George Dean.
|West Virginia Death Records
||Harrison County, West Virginia 
- West Virginia Record of Deaths: Page: 49; County: Harrison; Name of Deceased: George William Dean; Place of Death: Clarksburg, West Virginia; Date of Death: July 8, 1953; Date of Birth: April 19, 1895; Age: 58 years; Sex: male; Color or Race: white; Single, Married, Widowed or Divorced: married; Birthplace: Upshur County; Name of Father: Hyre Lee Dean; Maiden Name of Mother: Francis George; Cause of Death: pharyngeal malignancy; date of onset 1 year previous; contributory: diabetes mellitus; date of onset 3 years; Occupation of Deceased: coal miner; Name of Doctor in Attendance: James A. Thompson, MD; Clarksburg; Informant: Mrs. Reva Dean; Date and Place of Burial: July 11, 1953, Greenlawn, Clarksburg; Undertaker: Arthur McGlumphy Jr., Clarksburg
||The Death Record of George William Dean
Harrison County, West Virginia
||8 Jul 1953
||Clarksburg, Harrison County, West Virginia 
|Cause: pharyngeal malignancy/diabetes mellitus |
||11 Jul 1953
||Greenlawn Cemetery, Harrison County, West Virginia 
||2 Mar 2014 |
- [S9002] West Virginia Death Records (Reliability: 3).
- [S4903] World Connect - Ancestors of Kaylyn and Jordan Messenger: :1008794, (last updated: Sat Aug 25 23:34:28 2001, contact Rodney Messenger) (Reliability: 3).
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Coal District, Harrison County, West Virginia; enumeration district: 45, supervisor's district: 1, sheet number: 18B, page number: 93; enumeration date: June 16, 1900