1914 - 1984
||Robert Ault Newby [1, 2] |
||18 Jan 1914
||Hamilton County, Indiana [1, 2, 3]
|an unknown Indiana newspaper; republished at Find A Grave |
- Robert A. Newby, 70, Route 1, Arcadia, died Saturday, April 7 (1984), in St. Paul Hospital, Dallas, Texas.
Newby was born in Hamilton County, January 18, 1914, the son of Everette and Georgia (Ault) Newby. A retired Hamilton County farmer, he was a member of Arcadia Christian Church.
Survivors are his wife, the former Betty Hicks, and two daughters, Becky Brice, Denton, Texas, and Bonnie Rhea, Argyle, Texas. One grandchild also survives.
|Social Security Administration Information
- Name: Robert Newby ; SSN: 311-01-0714; Last Residence: 46030 Arcadia, Hamilton, Indiana, USA; Born: 18 January 1914; Died: April 1984; State (Year) SSN issued: Indiana (Before 1951)
||7 Apr 1984
||Saint Paul Hospital, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas [1, 2, 3]
||Arcadia Cemetery, Arcadia, Hamilton County, Indiana 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Betty Louise Hicks, b. 14 Apr 1921, Freedom, Owen County, Indiana , d. 11 Aug 2009, Covered Bridge Health Campus, Seymour, Jackson County, Indiana |
||23 Feb 1940 
||Arcadia, Hamilton County, Indiana
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S426] Find A Grave (web site) (Reliability: 3).
- [S10590] Newby, Robert Ault - Obituary, (originally published in an unknown Indiana newspaper, April 1984; republished at Find A Grave) (Reliability: 3).
- [S2911] Newby, Betty Louise (Hicks) - Obituary, (originally published in The Tribune, August 13, 2009; Seymour, Jackson County, Indiana) (Reliability: 3).