1873 - Yes, date unknown
||Henry Clay Busler [1, 2] |
||5 Feb 1873
||Tennessee [1, 3]
||Between 1876 and 1877
||Hall County, Nebraska 
- (Married to Henrietta, living with her and children: Bessie, Minnie, Laura, Charles, and Nellie Busler:) Line number 78: dwelling number: 65, family number: 72: Henry Busler, head of household, male, white, age 36, married (once), years of present marriage 14, birthplace Tennessee, father's birthplace United States, mother's birthplace United States, could speak English, occupation shops, nature of industry W. P. shops, wage earner, not out of work April 15, 1910, number of weeks out of work in 1909: 24, could read, could write, rented home, a house (not a farm)
|World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
||11 Sep 1918
||Lingle, Goshen County, Wyoming 
- Serial Number: 874, No.: 1153, Henry Clay Busler; Age: 45; Address: Lingle; Goshen County, Wyoming; Date of birth: February 5, 1873; native born; Present trade: fireman; By whom employed: Winston Brothers Company; Nearest relative: Mrs. Henry C. Busler; Nearest relative's address: Lingle, Goshen County, Wyoming; Race: white; Height: short; Build: medium; Eye color: brown; Hair color: dark; Lost body parts, eye, or disabled?: no; Goshen County, Wyoming, Date of registration: September 11, 1918
||Goshen County, Wyoming 
- (Married to Etta, living with her and children: Minnie, Laura, Charles, Nellie, Hazel, and George Busler:) Line number 40: farm, dwelling number: 13, family number: 13: Henry Busler, head of household, owned home, free of mortgage, male, white, age 43, married, could read, could write, born in Ohio, father's birthplace Ohio, mother's birthplace Ohio, could speak English, occupation roustebout, nature of industry USR Light Plant, wage earner, number of farm in schedule: 10
||Yes, date unknown
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Henrietta (Unknown), b. Between 1876 and 1877, Nebraska , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Between 1895 and 1896 
| ||1. Bessie Busler, b. 8 Mar 1897, Nebraska , d. 22 Aug 1998|
| ||2. Minnie Busler, b. Between 1901 and 1902, Colorado , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Laura Busler, b. Between 1904 and 1905, Colorado , d. Yes, date unknown|
|>||4. Charlie H. Busler, b. 4 Mar 1907, Nebraska , d. 19 Jan 1961|
| ||5. Nellie Busler, b. 1909, Nebraska , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||6. (Child - 34432) Busler, d. Bef 1910|
| ||7. Hazel Busler, b. Between 1913 and 1914, Nebraska , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||8. George Busler|
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S72] 1910 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Washington Precinct, Hall County, Nebraska; enumeration district: 113, supervisor's district: 5, sheet number: 8B, page number: 204; enumeration date: April, 1910
- [S4650] World Connect - 31901: :a31901, (last updated: Sat Aug 25 19:16:30 2001, contact [unknown] mikedafish) (Reliability: 3).
- [S337] World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 (ancestry.com and Family Search) (Reliability: 3).
- [S19] 1920 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Goshen, Goshen Precinct County, Wyoming; enumeration district: 30; supervisor's district: 32, sheet number: 1A, page number: 122; enumeration date: January 14/15, 1920