1854 - 1942
||Lottia A. Myers [1, 2, 3] |
||24 Apr 1854
||Kirklin Township, Clinton County, Indiana 
- Lattetha A. Cloe, wife, white, female, born in April 1857, age 43, married, married for 6 years, mother of 0 children, 0 of these children living, born in Ohio, father born in Ohio, mother born in Ohio, could read, could write, could speak English
||Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana 
- Lottia A. Cloe, wife, female, white, age 63, married, could read, could write, born in Ohio, father's birthplace Virginia, mother's birthplace Virginia, could speak English, occupation none
||Find A Grave Memorial# 10457367  |
- Her grave is at the Oak Hill Cemetery, Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana; memorial provided courtesy of Judy. The epitaph on the stone is: "Latitia Myers Cloe, Wife of Wm. H. Cloe. 1854 - 1942"
A headstone photograph was available online at the Find A Grave web site as of October 2012
||8 Jan 1942
||Clinton County, Indiana 
||Oak Hill Cemetery, Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||William Henry Cloe, b. 1857, Franklin Township, Johnson County, Indiana , d. 4 Apr 1930, Kirklin, Clinton County, Indiana |
||Between 1893 and 1894 
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Kirklin Township, Clinton County, Indiana; enumeration district: 50, supervisor's district: 9, sheet number: 1A, page number: 148; enumeration date: June 1, 1900
- [S19] 1920 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Kirklin town, Kirklin Township, Clinton County, Indiana; enumeration district: 54; supervisor's district: 9, sheet number: 7B, page number: 170; enumeration date: February 2, 1920
- [S426] Find A Grave (web site) (Reliability: 3).