Between 1871 and 1872 - Yes, date unknown
||Amanda M. Dodrill  |
||Between 1871 and 1872
||Between 1874 and 1875
||Pleasant Township, Appanoose County, Iowa 
- Line Number 19, Dwelling Number 14, Family Number 16: William Sayres, white, male, age 61, married, occupation grocer man, born in Ohio, father born in Pennsylvania, mother born in Pennsylvania
Mary H. Sayres, white, female, age 58, wife, married, occupation keeping house, born in Ohio, father born in Pennsylvania, mother born in Pennsylvania
A. M. Sayres, white, male, age 25, son, single, born in Iowa, father born in Ohio, mother born in Ohio
Amanda Dodirll, white, female, age 5, domestic, born in Ohio, father born in Ohio, mother born in Ohio
||Seymour, Wayne County, Iowa 
- Amanda Osborn, wife, female, white, age 58, married, age at first marriage 16, did not attend school since September 1929, could read and write, born in Iowa, father's birthplace Ohio, mother's birthplace Ohio, state code: 65, could speak English, occupation none
||Yes, date unknown
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Albert W. Osborn, b. 29 Apr 1868, Missouri , d. Yes, date unknown |
||29 Sep 1888
||Appanoose County, Iowa 
|Iowa Marriage Records
- Name: Albert W. Osborn; Spouse: Amanda M. Dodrill; Marriage Date: 29 September 1888; County: Appanoose; State: Iowa
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S26] Iowa Marriages, 1851-1900 (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).
- [S77] 1930 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Seymour town, Walnut Township, Wayne County, Iowa; enumeration district: 93-20, supervisor's district: 14; sheet number: 11A, page number: 218; enumeration date: April 14, 1930
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Pleasant Township, Appanoose County, Iowa; Page 2, Supervisor's District 3, Enumeration District 19, Sheet 530B, Enumerated on June 19, 1880