1875 - Yes, date unknown
||Maggie B. Weatherton  |
- She was Maggie in the 1880 census, Mary in the 1900 census.
||Between 1877 and 1878
||Spadra, Johnson County, Arkansas 
- Maggie B. Weatherton, daughter, single, female, white, age 2, born in Arkansas, father's birthplace Kentucky, mother's birthplace Tennessee
||Spadra Township, Johnson County, Arkansas 
- Mary Weatherton, daughter, white, female, born in May 1875, age 25, single, father born in Arkansas, mother born in Kentucky, immigrated to the US in Arkansas, occupation (illegible), not employed 0 months during the previous year, could read, could write, could speak English
||Yes, date unknown
||31 Mar 2015 |
||James Carrol Weatherton, b. Aug 1841, Bardstown, Nelson County, Kentucky , d. 11 Aug 1931, Spadra Township, Johnson County, Arkansas |
||Hester Ann Yearwood, b. 21 Aug 1851, Monroe County, Tennessee , d. 11 Jul 1887, Spadra Township, Johnson County, Arkansas |
||Clarksville, Johnson County, Arkansas 
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Source Information: Census Place: Spadra, Johnson, Arkansas; Family History Library Film: ; NA Film Number: T9-0048; Page Number: 326C
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Spadra Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; enumeration district: 45, supervisor's district: 4, sheet number: 14A, page number: 171; enumeration date: June 15, 1900
- [S4272] World Connect - Clements, Wethington; Maryland to Casey Co, KY: larryamie, (last updated: 2008-03-12 16:11:07 UTC (Wed), contact: Joseph L. Clements) (Reliability: 3).