1927 - 2008
||Bonnie J. Bower [1, 2] |
||11 Nov 1927
||Des Moines County, Iowa [1, 3, 4]
||Rock Island, Rock Island County, Illinois 
||14 Feb 2008
||Appleton, Outagamie County, Wisconsin [1, 3, 4]
||18 Feb 2008
||Davenport, Scott County, Iowa 
|the Quad-City Times |
- Bonnie J. Ingold, 80, of Kimberly, Wisconsin, formerly of Rock Island, died Thursday, February 14, 2008, at Cherry Meadows Hospice, Appleton, Wisconsin.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. on Monday at St. Pius X Catholic Church, Rock Island. Private burial will be Tuesday in National Cemetery, Arsenal Island. Visitation is 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Wheelan-Pressly Funeral Home, 3030 7th Avenue, Rock Island. Memorials may be made to Cherry Meadows Hospice, Appleton.
The former Bonnie Bower was born on November 11, 1927, in Des Moines County, Iowa, a daughter of Austin and Gladys Walker Bower. She married Leland G. Ingold on August 9, 1947, in Cammanche, Iowa. He died March 2, 1993.
Bonnie worked as the secretary in the athletic department at Rock Island High School for 24 years.
She was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church. She enjoyed playing cards and traveling.
Survivors include her daughter and son-in-law, Melinda and Steven Brandmeyer, Kimberly, Wisconsin; granddaughters, Amy Vantress and Cara and Erica Brandmeyer; two great-grandchildren; and a sister and brother-in-law, Beverly and Duane Allison, East Moline. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; and a son, Gregory Ingold.
Online condolences may be left at www.wheelanpressly.com.
|Social Security Administration Information
- Bonnie J. Ingold; born: 11 November 1927; died: 14 February 2008 (V); last residence: 54136 (Kimberly, Outagamie, Wisconsin); last benefit: (none specified); Social Security #: 358-20-7319; state where issued: Illinois
||Department of Veterans Affairs  |
- Ingold, Bonnie J.; Date Of Birth: 11/11/1927; Date Of Death: 02/14/2008; Buried At: Section J Site 125; Rock Island National Cemetery; Bldg 118 Rock Island Arsenal Rock Island, Illinois 61299-7090; Wife Of Ingold, Leland G.; Cpl US Army
||18 Feb 2008
||National Cemetery, Rock Island, Rock Island County, Illinois [1, 4]
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Austin M. Bower, b. 23 Aug 1903, d. 2 Aug 1990 |
||Gladys A. Walker, b. 31 Dec 1907, Morning Sun, Louisa County, Iowa , d. 1 May 2003, Rock Island, Rock Island County, Illinois |
||7 Jun 1927
||Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois 
||Leland G. Ingold, b. 7 Feb 1927, d. 2 Mar 1993 |
||9 Aug 1947
||Camanche, Clinton County, Iowa 
- There were two children from this marriage.
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S3459] Ingold, Bonnie J. (Bower) - Obituary, (originally published in the online edition of the Quad-City Times, February 18, 2008; Davenport, Scott County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S1173] Rootsweb File - Defunct (Reliability: 3).
URL was: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=wendyannbw
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S7534] U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Nationwide Gravesite Locator (Reliability: 3).
- [S3458] Bower, Gladys W. (Walker) - Obituary, (originally published in the online edition of the Quad-City Times, May 3, 2003; Davenport, Scott County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).