1872 - 1954
||Andrew Jackson "Jackson" Reddick [1, 2] |
||25 Feb 1872
||Mediapolis, Des Moines County, Iowa [3, 4]
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa 
- Jackson Reddick, white, male, age 8, son, occupation at home, attended school during the census year, born in Iowa, father born in Ohio, mother born in Indiana
||28 Feb 1954
||Centralia, Boone County, Missouri [3, 4, 5]
|Cause: heart failure/chronic myocarditis, arteriosclerosis; grippe |
||2 Mar 1954
||Purdom Cemetery, Keosauqua, Van Buren County, Iowa [3, 4]
|Missouri Death Records
||8 Mar 1954
||Rocky Fork Township, Boone County, Missouri 
- Filed: March 8, 1954; Reg. Dist. No.: 38; Primary Reg. No.: 5122; State File No.: 3988; Registrar's No.: 64; Place of Death: County: Boone (Rocky Fork township); City or town: Centralia (rural); Length of stay: 1 week; Full Name of Hospital or Institution or Street Address: Centralia, Missouri, RFD; Usual Residence: Van Buren County, Iowa; City or Town: Keosauqua; Name of Deceased: Andrew Jackson Reddick; Date of Death: February 28, 1954; Sex: male; Color or Race: white; Married, Never Married, Widowed, Divorced: widower; Date of Birth: February 25, 1872; Age: 82 years, 0 months, 3 days; Usual Occupation: farmer; Kind of Business: retired farmer; Birthplace: Mediapolis, Iowa; Citizen of What Country: USA; Father's Name: William H. Reddick; Mother's Maiden name: Rachel Ann Deihl; Name of Husband or Wife: Laura Bradley; Was Deceased in Armed Forces?: no; Social Security No.: none; Informant's Signature or Name: Mrs. Ruth Willett; Address: Centralia, Missouri; Cause of Death: Disease or Condition: heart failure; Interval Between Onset and Death: 3 days; Antecedent Causes: chronic myocarditis, arteriosclerosis; Other Significant Conditions: grippe; Interval between onset and death: 10 days; Autopsy: no; I hereby certify that I attended the deceased from: February 22, 1954, to February 28, 1954, that I last saw the deceased alive on: (no date) and that death occurred at: 5:00 a.m. from the causes stated above; Signature: L. Lachance; Degree or Title: M.D.; Address: Centralia, Missouri; Date Signed: February 28, 1954; Burial, Cremation, Removal: burial; Date: March 2, 1954; Name of Cemetery or Crematory: Purdom Cemetery; Location: Keosauqua, Iowa; Date Received by Local Reg.: March 1, 1954; Registrar's Signature: Mrs. R. E. Palmer; Funeral Director's Signature: Bill Jo Mealor; Address: Centralia, Missouri
||The Death Certificate of Andrew Jackson Reddick
Rocky Fork Township, Boone County, Missouri
||2 Mar 2014 |
||William Henry Harrison Reddick, b. 18 Sep 1840, Bloomington, Monroe County, Indiana , d. 8 Nov 1903, Seventy-Six Township, Muscatine County, Iowa |
||Rachael Ann Stahl, b. 19 May 1848, Chillicothe, Ross County, Ohio , d. 15 Dec 1930, Seventy-Six Township, Muscatine County, Iowa |
||6 Mar 1864
||Locust Grove, Adams County, Ohio 
||Laura N. Bradley, b. 4 Feb 1878, Oquawka, Henderson County, Illinois , d. Abt 3 Nov 1943, Keosauqua, Van Buren County, Iowa |
||7 Feb 1895
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa 
- There were nine children from this marriage. Seven were alive at the time of Laura Reddick's death.
||7 Feb 2014 |
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Wapello Township, Louisa County, Iowa; Page 7, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 126, Sheet 453C; Enumerated on June 4 and 5, 1880
- [S30] Louisa County, Iowa - Louisa County History 1911, Arthur Springer, (The S. J. Clarke Publishing Company, 1911, Chicago, Illinois), pages 519-520 (Reliability: 3).
- [S434] Missouri State Archives - Birth and Death Records (Reliability: 3).
- [S426] Find A Grave (web site) (Reliability: 3).
- [S729] World Connect - Perdue/Knight: jdpurdue, (last updated: 2009-07-07 00:15:14 UTC (Tue), contact: John D. Purdue) (Reliability: 3).