1852 - 1936
||George R. Ball [1, 2] |
||Illinois [1, 2]
||Keithsburg Township, Mercer County, Illinois 
- George Ball, age 17, male, white, occupation assisting on the farm, born in Illinois, father of foreign birth, mother of foreign birth, attended school during the census year
||Keithsburg, Mercer County, Illinois 
- (George R. Ball was head of household, living with his widowed mother, Mary, and siblings: Rose, Charlotte, Abram L., Nellie, Hannah, and Samuel Ball:) George R. Ball, head of household, single, male, white, age 27, occupation farmer, born in Illinois, father born in England, mother born in England
||Burge Cemetery, New London, Henry County, Iowa 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||William Ball, Sr., b. Between 1819 and 1820, Birmingham, , Warwickshire, England , d. 25 Jun 1872 |
||Mary Bakewell, b. Between 1822 and 1825, Birmingham, , Warwickshire, England , d. Aft 1888 |
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
From LDS Familysearch.org, online. Source Information: Source Information: Census Place: Family History Library Film: Keithsburg, Mercer, Illinois; NA Film Number: 1254236; Page Number: T9-0236 315D.
- [S476] Burge Cemetery, Henry County, Iowa - Burials, (published by the Iowa Genealogical Society, 1987, publication #0335; Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S267] 1870 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Page Number: 2, Keithsburg Township, Mercer County, Illinois; Sheet 205B, Post Office: Keithsburg; enumerated on April 19, 1870