1862 - 1954
||Anthony C. Dean [1, 2] |
||1 Dec 1862
||(West) Virginia 
||Between 1865 and 1866
||West Virginia 
||Union District, Upshur County, West Virginia 
- Antony Dean, son, single, male, white, age 14, born in West Virginia, occupation works on farm, father's birthplace West Virginia, mother's birthplace West Virginia
||9 Oct 1954
||Elkins, Randolph County, West Virginia 
|Cause: arteriosclerotic heart disease/congestive failure |
||12 Oct 1954
||Saint Brenden's Cemetery, Elkins, Randolph County, West Virginia 
|West Virginia Death Records
||19 Oct 1954
||Randolph County, West Virginia 
- West Virginia State Department of Health - Division of Vital Statistics, Certificate of Death:: Dist. No.: 420; Serial No.: 226; State File No.: 12644; Name of deceased: Anthony C. Dean; Date of death: October 9, 1954; Place of death - County: Randolph; City or town: Elkins; Full name of hospital or institution: 1409 Lavalette Avenue; Sex: male; Color or race: white; Married, never married, widowed, divorced: widowed; Usual Occupation: lumberman; Father's Name: George Dean; Usual Residence: County, State: Randolph County, West Virginia; City or town: Elkins; Street Address: 1409 Lavalette Avenue; Date of birth: December 1, 1862; Age: 91; Birthplace (state or foreign country): West Virginia; Mother's Maiden Name: Lucinda Hinkle; Informant: Mrs. Frank Harris; Medical Certification: Disease or condition: arteriosclerotic heart disease; Interval between onset and death: 1 year; Antecedent causes: congestive failure; I hereby certify that I attended deceased from June 1953 to October 1954, that I last saw the deceased alive on October 7, 1954, Signature: A. L(?). Wingesen(?), Degree/Title: M.D.; Address: Elkins, West Virginia; Date signed: October 14, 1954; Burial, cremation, removal: burial; Date: October 12, 1954; Name of cemetery or creamatory: St. Brendan's Cemetery; Embalmers signature: H. Runner; License No.: 427; Date received by local registrar: October 19, 1954; Registrar's signature: Mary D. York; Funeral directors signature:H. Runner; License No.: 275
||The Death Certificate of Anthony C. Dean
Randolph County, West Virginia
||2 Mar 2014 |
||George Washington Dean, b. 15 Oct 1832, Upshur County, (West) Virginia , d. 19 Nov 1920, Upshur County, West Virginia |
||Lucinda Hinkle, b. 1 Aug 1841, Upshur County, (West) Virginia , d. 31 Oct 1927, Upshur County, West Virginia |
||24 Oct 1861
||Upshur County, (West) Virginia 
||Margaret C. Ryan, b. 5 Nov 1858, Upshur County, (West) Virginia , d. 11 Jun 1943, Elkins, Randolph County, West Virginia |
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S628] 1880 US Census (Reliability: 3).
From LDS Familysearch.org, online. Source Information: Census Place: Family History Library Film: Union, Upshur, West Virginia; NA Film Number: 1255414; Page Number: T9-1414 173C.
- [S2311] West Virginia Death Certificates (Reliability: 3).
- [S508] Cunningham, Ronna - Email.