1922 - 1991
||Dorothy Jeanette "Jeanette" Allwardt [1, 2] |
||5 Jun 1922
||Waterton Chapel, Methley, Yorkshire, England 
||4 Jul 1991
||Travis County, Texas [2, 3, 4]
||5 Jul 1991
||Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa 
|The Hawk Eye |
- Jeanette Trostle, 69, of Marble Falls, Texas, died Thursday, July 4, 1991.
She was born Dorothy Jeanette Allwardt June 5, 1922, in Waterloo, Illinois. She married Thomas Dale Trostle of Mediapolis December 27, 1941.
Survivors include two sons, Steven Trostle, Spring, Texas, and Kim Trostle, Houston, Texas; one daughter, Kay (Joe) Thrash, Austin, Texas; one sister, Margaret Kettering, Billings, Montana; and three granddaughters.
A memorial service for Mrs. Trostle will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in Marble Falls with Pastor David Henry officiating.
Burial will be 2 p.m. Saturday in Austin Memorial Park.
A memorial has been established for St. Peter's Lutheran Church Building Fund, 1803 Hwy. 1431 West, Marble Falls, Texas, 78654. Cook-Walden Funeral Home, Austin, Texas, is in charge of arrangements.
|Social Security Administration Information
- Jeanette Trostle; born: 5 June 1922; died: July 1991; last residence: 78654 (Marble Falls, Burnet, Texas); state where issued: Iowa
|Texas Death Records
- Name: Dorothy Trostle; Death Date: 4 July 1991; Death County: Travis; Gender: Female
||6 Jul 1991
||Austin Memorial Park Cemetery, Austin, Travis County, Texa 
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Thomas Dale Trostle, b. 29 Nov 1917, Mediapolis, Des Moines County, Iowa , d. 31 Jul 1988, Marble Falls, Burnet County, Texas |
||27 Dec 1941
||Mediapolis, Des Moines County, Iowa [2, 5]
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S2393] Barnett, Nancy (Trostle) - Email (Reliability: 3).
- [S2378] Trostle, Dorothy "Jeanette" (Allwardt) - Obituary, (originally published in The Hawk Eye, page 9A, July 5, 1991; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S5662] Texas Death Index, 1903-2000 (ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).
- [S2377] Trostle, Thomas Dale - Obituary, (originally published in The Hawk Eye, page 6B, August 2, 1998; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).