1906 - 1973
||Ralph Wilson Lee  |
||13 Jan 1906
||near New London, Henry County, Iowa 
||New London Township, Henry County, Iowa 
- Ralph W. Lee, son, male, white, age 4, single, born in Iowa, father born in Iowa, mother born in Illinois, occupation none
||Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, Indiana 
|Social Security Administration Information
- Ralph Lee; born: 13 January 1906; died: January 1973; last residence: 62695 (Woodson, Morgan, Illinois); state where issued: Iowa
||Woodson, Morgan County, Illinois [1, 4]
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Roy Virgil Lee, b. 31 May 1881, New London, Henry County, Iowa , d. 30 Aug 1969, Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa |
||Zella Maud "Maud" Wilson, b. 30 Jun 1877, Ellisville, Fulton County, Illinois , d. 21 Feb 1914 |
||21 Jan 1903
||Mount Pleasant, Henry County, Iowa [5, 6]
- The grave of Roy Virgil and Zella Maud "Maud" (Wilson) Lee is located at Burge Cemetery near New London, Henry County, Iowa. The epitaph on the stone is "Roy V. Lee: May 31, 1881 - August 30, 1969; Z. Maud Wilson, his wife: June 30, 1877 - February 21, 1914"
||The Headstone of Roy Virgil and Zella "Maud" (Wilson) Lee
||Fern Naomi Short, b. 11 Mar 1910, Mount Union, Henry County, Iowa , d. 9 May 2006, Mount Pleasant, Henry County, Iowa |
||26 Jun 1928
||Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa 
||Yes, date unknown
|>||1. Mary Lou Lee|
| ||2. William Wayne Lee, b. 10 May 1930, New London, Henry County, Iowa , d. 25 Jan 1933|
|>||3. Ronald Eugene Lee|
|>||4. Frank Ralph Lee, Sr., b. 27 Mar 1939, New London, Henry County, Iowa , d. 8 Aug 2001, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona |
| ||5. Marlys Kay Lee|
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S266] New London, Iowa - New London Journal Centennial Edition Newspaper, M. Ruth (DeLong) Peterson, (published by The New London Journal on the occasion of the paper's centennial in 1975, Duane Griggs, editor; New London, Henry County, Iowa: composed and printed by The Hawk Eye; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa), page 187 (Reliability: 3).
- [S72] 1910 US Census (Reliability: 3).
1910 US Census, New London Township, Henry County, Iowa, enumerated April 25, 1910, Supervisor's District # 1, Enumeration District # 37, Sheet # 18B, Page # 157
- [S2508] Lee, Roy Virgil - Obituary, (originally posted in The Burlington Hawk-Eye, September 2, 1969, page 12; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S500] Berry, Daniel L./Ronda - Email.
- [S613] Grandfield, Dianne Lynn (Mathews) - Email (Reliability: 3).
- [S1212] Lee, Roy Virgil and Zella "Maud" (Wilson) - Headstone Photograph, (their grave is at the Burge Cemetery in New London Township, Henry County, Iowa; photo provided courtesy of "annfamilytree" at the Iowa Gravestone Photo Project (web site); Memorials #: 225353S3 & 225354S3) (Reliability: 3).
- [S2509] Lee, Fern Naomi (Short) - Obituary, (originally published in the online edition of The Hawk Eye, May 11, 2006; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).