1953 - 2008
||Renee Jolene Pogemiller  |
||24 Sep 1953
||Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Springfield, Greene County, Missouri 
|Southwest Missouri State University |
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa [3, 4]
|Wapello High School |
||Kirksville, Adair County, Missouri [3, 4]
|Northeast Missouri State University |
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa 
|the Dudgeon-McCulley Funeral Home web site |
- Renee Jolene Pogemiller, age 54, of Wapello, died Sunday morning, June 22, 2008, at her home. The daughter of Thomas and Jolene Keltner Pogemiller, she was born September 24, 1953, at Muscatine.
Renee graduated from Wapello High School in 1971 and received her B.S. degree from Northeast Missouri State University and her Masters degree from Southwest Missouri State University. She was a Speech Therapist having taught in California and Missouri and more recently as an Assisted Technology Specialist with AEA #13 in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
She had loved her dogs greatly and was active with the ASPCA. Upon returning to Wapello she had volunteered at the nursing home by reading to the residents.
Renee is survived by her parents, Tom and Jolene Pogemiller of Wapello; a brother, Randy & Connie Pogemiller of Iowa City; a niece, Sheila & Peter Davisson of Iowa City; and a nephew, Michael Pogemiller & Julie Brown of Miami, Florida. She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
The funeral ceremony for Renee Pogemiller will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 26, 2008, at the Grandview Community Bible Church at Grandview, with Rev. Darryl Erickson officiating. The family will meet friends from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. before the funeral at the church and for a lunch at the fellowship hall following the funeral. A private burial will be later Thursday at the Wapello Cemetery.
A Memorial Fund has been established for the benefit of the Wapello Rescue Unit and the Grandview Community Bible Church.
The Dudgeon-McCulley Funeral Home at Wapello is providing the care and arrangements for Renee Pogemiller.
||22 Jun 2008
||Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa [2, 3, 4]
||Abt 23 Jun 2008
||Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa 
|The Hawk Eye |
- (abridged:) Renee Jolene Pogemiller, 54, of Wapello died Sunday, June 22, 2008, at her home.
Born September 24, 1953, in Muscatine, she was the daughter of Thomas and Jolene Keltner Pogemiller.
Ms. Pogemiller was an assisted technology specialist with AEA 13 in Council Bluffs. She was a speech therapist and taught in California and Missouri. She graduated from Wapello High School in 1971 and received her bachelor's of science degree from Northeast Missouri State University [...]
|Social Security Administration Information
- Renee J. Pogemiller; born: 24 September 1953; died: 22 June 2008 (V); last residence: 52653 (Wapello, Louisa, Iowa); last benefit: (none specified); Social Security #: 478-68-4637; state where issued: Iowa
||26 Jun 2008
||Wapello Cemetery, Wapello Township, Louisa County, Iowa 
||31 Mar 2015 |
- [S1103] Pogemiller, Henry Frederick William - Obituary, (originally published in The Morning Sun News-Herald, front page, February 26, 1925; Morning Sun, Louisa County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S776] Social Security Death Index (Reliability: 3).
- [S9998] Pogemiller, Renee Jolene - Obituary (Abridged), (originally published in the online edition of The Hawk Eye, about June 23, 2008; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S2150] Pogemiller, Renee Jolene - Obituary, (originally published at the Dudgeon-McCulley Funeral Home web site, June 2008; Wapello, Louisa County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).