1867 - 1962
||Susan M. Ellrick  |
||16 Dec 1867
||Mercer County, Illinois [2, 3, 4]
||4 Jun 1962
||Burlington Hospital, Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa [4, 5]
||7 Jun 1962
||Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa 
|the Muscatine Journal |
- Oakville (IA) -- Funeral services for Mrs. Susan Pack, 94, Oakville, will be held at 2 p.m. (dst) Thursday, June 7, at the Fry Chapel in Mediapolis. Mrs. Peck died Monday night at the Burlington hospital after an extended illness.
Mrs, Peck was born December 16, 1867, in Mercer county, Illinois, daughter of Jacob W. and Katherine Elrick. She married Albert L. Peck on July 31, 1889. The couple operated a general store at Elrick Junction for many years and Mrs. Peck had been a resident of Louisa county since she was 10 years old.
Survivors include three sons, Lee of Burlington, Raymond of Oakville and Dewey or Mediapolis; two daughters, Mrs. Mae Bailey of Oakville and Mrs. Agnes Cast of Davenport; 10 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.
A son and daughter preceded her in death.
The Reverend Fred Osborne of Mediapolis will officiate at the funeral services. Burial will be in Edwards cemetery
||7 Jun 1962
||Edwards Cemetery, Oakville, Louisa County, Iowa [4, 5]
||31 Mar 2015 |
||Albert L. Peck, b. 6 Jul 1869, Iowa , d. 7 Apr 1946 |
||31 Jul 1889 [2, 4]
- There were at seven children from this marriage.
|>||1. Lee Wilson Peck, b. 14 Apr 1892, Des Moines County, Iowa , d. 18 Sep 1989, Burlington Medical Center Klein Unit, Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa |
||21 Jan 2014 |
- [S4857] Peck, Lee Wilson - Obituary, (originally published in The Hawk Eye, page 9A, September 18, 1989; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S54] 1900 US Census (Reliability: 3).
Eliot Township, Louisa County, Iowa; enumeration district: 83, supervisor's district: 74, sheet number: 8A, page number: 46; enumeration date: June 19, 1900
- [S38] 1925 Iowa State Census (Reliability: 3).
Eliot Township, Louisa County, Iowa; Roll: IA1925_1817
- [S4858] Peck, Susan M. (Elrick) - Obituary, (originally published in the Muscatine Journal, page 3, June 7, 1962; Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S634] Louisa County, Iowa - Cemetery Records Through 1997 (Rootsweb) (Reliability: 3).