m. 3 Mar 1940
||23 Aug 1921
||Columbus Junction, Louisa County, Iowa
||13 Sep 2008
||Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa
||17 Sep 2008
||Cambrian Cemetery, Columbus City Township, Louisa County, Iowa
- There were three daughters from this marriage.
U.S. Public Records Index:
- Name: Edlef P. Boysen; Birth Date: 12 August 1920; [27 August 1921]; Address: P.O. Box 13, Mediapolis, Iowa, 52637-0013 (1984)
Name: M. Maxine Boysen; Birth Date: 23 August 1921; Address: P.O. Box 13, Mediapolis, Iowa, 52637-0013 (1996);
- Mr. and Mrs. Edlef Boysen of Mediapolis celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.
Maxine Kerr and Edlef Boysen were married March 3, 1940.
They are the parents of three daughters, Jan (Roger) Bozman of Moline, Illinois, Joyce (Doug) Fischer of Morning Sun and Diana Powers of Mediapolis. They also have seven grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren, Bront Bozman of Chicago, Kim (Doug) Marshall, Wade and Eric of Laurel, Kris Holsteen of Mediapolis, Tonya (Rob) Sanderson, Mitchell and Madelyn of Florissant, Missouri, Tami (John) Gerber, Libbie, Rian and Ellie of Mediapolis, and Jack Powers and Allie Powers of Mediapolis.
The couple will celebrate with family Easter weekend.
- [S1750] Boysen, Edlef P. and Maxine (Kerr) - 65th Wedding Anniversary Announcemnet, (originally published in the online edition of The Hawk Eye, March 6, 2005; Burlington, Des Moines County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).
- [S2638] Boysen, Maxine (Kerr) - Obituary, (originally published at the Ralph J. Wittich-Riley-Freers Funeral Home web site, September 2008; Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa) (Reliability: 3).